Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Cool pickups

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
My friend just send me a link to these pickups. Very easy to out on your guitar and perfect for acoustics I would say

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Did you watch the video? It's not an "acoustic pickup," per se. It's for isolating the sound of one or two strings ONLY. Interesting idea, and I could see someone using that to go to a separate amp, maybe with a bass octaver on it, or something.

Reactions: Ids Schiere

tamagotchigraveyard

Oct 26, 2020
    Charlotte, NC
    Did you watch the video? It's not an "acoustic pickup," per se. It's for isolating the sound of one or two strings ONLY. Interesting idea, and I could see someone using that to go to a separate amp, maybe with a bass octaver on it, or something.
    that was my first thought, maybe loop a little bass riff or somethin

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I didn't watch the video but just thought it was easy to attach to a guitar and mostly on an acoustic since it doesn't require solding and such. My friend told me later about the volume of certain a rrings and such

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ed Seith