Did you hear it? FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

Daniel Sobota

Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
I'm usually not a ballad guy and have been critical of them in the past, but I can get behind this... It reminds me of some power metal like Blind Guardian and Helloween. Good stuff.

I do really want that heavy shit on the rest of the album though. :devilish:

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

James Thomas

Nov 11, 2019
Gilroy, California
www.revivalrecs.com
I remember right before HTTK came out Papa Gates said on Facebook that he had played acoustic guitar on two songs on HTTK and one wouldn’t be making the album. When I first heard St James I realized there was no acoustic and there had to be another B-side. I’ve always wondered about that song and them today, Boom. Here it is (I’m assuming) haha love the track. Very powerful

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
The opening of the song was a little slower then I expected but the build up gets pretty huge. The melody syn plays is so simple.. I feel its really bluesy. A huge example of how simple can be so beautiful.

I need to listen full blast tomorrow the first song I hear in the headphones to get the whole aspect.

One thing I'll say. I understand why it was left off hail to the king.

I HOPE THIS IS A HINT FOR WHAT IS TO COME.

Filip Tomiša

Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Goddamn man! Matt's vocal work is top notch on this tune as well as Syn's playing! I'm curious to why it was snubbed from the album. This is kickass!
I know right?! As soon as I heard Matt's vocals I knew it was gonna be amazing. For me Matt's best vocal performance was on Hail to the King album so that's why I love this song so much.