Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I may be in... Going to try my hand at - at least part of - Finish What Ya Started. It's way outside my rock and metal comfort zone.

I kinda wish I'd realized when I said this that it's all fingerpicked, but now I'm committed, so, well, come on, baby, finish what ya started...

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I’m a beginner and it’s not much, so I hope it’s enough. I was never good at arpeggios, but I figured challenging myself was the least I could do for Eddie. I hope you guys like this. I attempted the intro to Pretty Woman.

sounds great! Where's the distortion so it's Van Halen and not Roy Orbison??

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    sounds great! Where's the distortion so it's Van Halen and not Roy Orbison??
    This amp is a little sucky, so it sounds really bad if I add distortion and wanted to make sure you guys could hear my work loud and clear. I might upload a distorted version on my Marshall amp though. ;) You’ll probably love that one better! Thank you, Captain! ❤

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Since everyone seems to be posting progress videos, here's mine. This is a style I don't think I've ever attempted. If I did ANYTHING like this, I haven't touched it since the mid-90s, at the latest, so go easy on me. The tone is a "country twang" for a Strat that I downloaded from the Fractal AxeChange site.