Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Mine today is full of mistakes, this time not because I was lost. Problem is again that the track was fast and my fingers couldn’t follow my ideas 😅
I really need to make an effort and spend some time trying some more advanced techniques.
I’m happy though because there are some parts I really like and with practice I guess could get some cool licks

Nice! You're definetely getting there! Transforming ideas from your head on to the fretboard is a very hard thing to do but comes with lots of practice so you'll get there for sure!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William Byerley

Ambassador
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    mines uploading

@Mariler Ferrer I like that intro riff part and when you repeated it, super cool you did the double-stop thing with a slide :D
    The repeated riff thing is called a "Motif" is it not? I heard that kind of riff in a lot of songs I liked, that's a real nice tempo and tone. Might have went a half step up on the end part of it, not sure. GJ!

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Mariler Ferrer

KnifemareNix

• Sep 17, 2020

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL