• Van Halen Tribute Contest!

Show us your Van Halen tributes! It can be rhythm or lead. Winner will be given 3 months of a Legendary membership FREE
    Deadline: October 24th

JOIN THE CONTEST
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

Ids Schiere

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Mine today is full of mistakes, this time not because I was lost. Problem is again that the track was fast and my fingers couldn’t follow my ideas 😅
I really need to make an effort and spend some time trying some more advanced techniques.
I’m happy though because there are some parts I really like and with practice I guess could get some cool licks

Nice! You're definetely getting there! Transforming ideas from your head on to the fretboard is a very hard thing to do but comes with lots of practice so you'll get there for sure!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William Byerley

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Outworld
soundcloud.com
mines uploading

@Mariler Ferrer I like that intro riff part and when you repeated it, super cool you did the double-stop thing with a slide :D
The repeated riff thing is called a "Motif" is it not? I heard that kind of riff in a lot of songs I liked, that's a real nice tempo and tone. Might have went a half step up on the end part of it, not sure. GJ!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mariler Ferrer

KnifemareNix

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
  • Sep 17, 2020

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL

Search over 1 MILLION titles!