• Van Halen Tribute Contest!

Show us your Van Halen tributes! It can be rhythm or lead. Winner will be given 3 months of a Legendary membership FREE
    Deadline: October 24th

JOIN THE CONTEST
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Mariler Ferrer

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Zaragoza, Spain
This is my homework today 😂
Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

Ids Schiere

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
This is my homework today 😂
Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

Ooh, that's some heavy tone! I hope you're feeling ok now!

William Byerley

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Outworld
soundcloud.com
I've been kind of out of it and doing things to my home and stuff. I'll do todays real quick casue it's rockish, i think im bad at jazz or slow music not blues
been collecting old junk i got a keyboard, a camera too but the mic isn;t too strong. got a few gameboys too, havig coffee

Search over 1 MILLION titles!