Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL
Hey, we can't watch it unfortunately, it says playback on other websites is disabled by the owner.

William Byerley

Ambassador
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Home
    @Ids Schiere Hey I saw a MAB commercial/lesson like a week or two ago. He mentioned something like "Do those short 3-4 note burst licks three times in a row and on the fourth time exit the Motif" Not sure if that's the right word. Might help with your writing. :D

Reactions: Ids Schiere
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

William Byerley

Ambassador
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Home

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL
    Hey maybe you can mark the video as unlisted, we can't watch it due to some restriction.
    I'm happy you joined in :D

Mariler Ferrer

Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Zaragoza, Spain
    This is my homework today 😂
    Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    This is my homework today 😂
    Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

Ooh, that's some heavy tone! I hope you're feeling ok now!

William Byerley

Ambassador
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Home
    I've been kind of out of it and doing things to my home and stuff. I'll do todays real quick casue it's rockish, i think im bad at jazz or slow music not blues
    been collecting old junk i got a keyboard, a camera too but the mic isn;t too strong. got a few gameboys too, havig coffee