Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

Chris Johnston

Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    This one was so so tricky. And in no way a one take wonder! But every take was different from the last until I did something I didn't hate. I tried to stop myself from mindlessly noodling by using a Bubble trem effect on my guitar for the later half of the solo too 🤟 I think the hardest part of this was that the chords in the 2nd half don't change when you'd expect them to compared to the 1st half, so you've got to do double the work before the V chord. Thanks again for the challenge Ids!

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ids Schiere

Ambassador
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    - What can I say, this sucked because I'm in a hell of a mood today :LOL: I decided to channel my inner frustration into my bends at the end, so some of it worked out! And the odd chord lengths were a killer yet again, I kept resolving to when I thought the IV was going to land and realizing it was still on the I and shaking my head :LOL:
    Nice! I'm mentally preparing to do it somewhere between 7-8 pm tonight 😂

Reactions: Chris Johnston

William Byerley

Ambassador
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    day 3 improve
    i got no energy today, but i did record something. been working on some other things and it's making me kinda tone deaf at the end of the day. better luck tomorrow. mindless, it's how i feel right now

Last edited:
    Reactions: Chris Johnston