• Memory Remains - Metallica

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • The devils bleeding crown - Volbeat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
So im trying to decide which song i want to focus on to record a singing + playing cover for. Theres two metallica songs mostly because James hetfield is a hero of mine, and if you know me you know i gotta have SOME skynyrd to choose from lol. Let me know what ya’ll think!

Dominik Gräber

Ambassador
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    I gotta say, the Memory Remains is probably a little easier and really fun to perform due to it being a little more simple and hella groovy but Sanitarium is a real classic so gotta go with that one!
    Fun fact, I knew Bullet For My Valentine's cover of Sanitarium before I knew the original lol

• Love
    Reactions: Jesse Salmons
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Sanitarium FTW
    I gotta say, the Memory Remains is probably a little easier and really fun to perform due to it being a little more simple and hella groovy but Sanitarium is a real classic so gotta go with that one!
    Fun fact, I knew Bullet For My Valentine's cover of Sanitarium before I knew the original lol
    Sanitarium it is! 😂 and actually Dom memory remains is definitely harder to match up vocals because the guitar and vocals dont match up as nicely as sanitarium in the verses😅

Reactions: Dominik Gräber