• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

First song

TheMighty Jambi

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Haha going way back for me…
I think it was Ode to Joy over and over then I remember staying up through the night working on the first riff from Jump in the Fire by Metallica. I can’t remember how long it took but I do know my parents hated me for a few months.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
Iron Maiden – Flight of Icarus. None of the lead parts or anything; it was just power chords and rhythm, but it got me going. It took a while, but it was 35 years ago, so I can’t remember how long.

Ana Psuturi

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I think it was Nickelback “when we stand together”. It was a pretty easy song,but had and F bar chord in it, so took couple of weeks to improve my bar chord playing.

Ben Thorpe

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spanish Theme- E string only, went EEFFGF EEFFGF EFGF EFGF EFGF E. A song that will take the average player decades to master, but not I. 😉

Zé Marques

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Wish you were here, but I can’t remember how long it took. I do know that I took one year to learn nothing else matters.

Hayley Frederick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I Love fade to black!
i haven’t learned a song yet, but i wanna learn master of puppets ( way out of my league ) but i with my boyfriend play like its nothing, and it just inspires me even more hahah

Héctor Borges

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Through glass stone sour i learned it quick in a day, but i had to use bars so it took me over a month to played all without stopping XD