• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

First song

Markus Nick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Offspring – Trust in you I think. Just powerchords so didnt take a long time but I didn’t know what palm-mute is so I was confused about this first part. ^^

Elijah Wormsley

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I pretty much started out playing chords along to various hymns. I vividly remember the first song that the chords started to “click” with was Under the Milky Way by Church. I had my headphones from my crappy mp3 player in, struggling to strum a basic four chord pattern, when it suddenly just clicked on my head. Don’t think I’ve played that song since, but I’ll never forget the sheer elation I got from finally understanding and conquering my first song, even if it was just chords.

Jörg Riedel

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Stairway to heaven. I learned an acoustic rearrangement from my guitar teacher and wanted to learn the original version. My father borrowed me his electric guitar and I learned it. It didn’t take me long to get the rhythm parts down but the solo was really hard for me back then. It took me 4 weeks to learn that solo and I fingered it because I sucked at playing with a pick. After that I learned Master of puppets….quite a jump form Stairway to Master XD But it worked.

Liam King

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
The first full song i learnt was, Animal I’ve Become by Three Days Grace, it was not too hard to learn.

Tory Capman

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
One of the first I learned (that wasn’t a generic lesson book song) would be Basket Case by Green Day, also the first song I attempted to sing and play at the same time!

Dominik Gräber

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    At First I was Messing around with parts of Riffs. Place for my head by Linkin Park for example.
    But the first Song i learned really gar and spent months on was Buried Alive. I simply Love this song.. still can’t play the solo though haha

Michael Cheek

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    The classic Smoke on The Water main riff and nothing else haha! First full song would’ve been Pipeline by The Ventures

Austin Goodsell

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    For me it was Brainstew by Green day and only took me about a week, then I wanted to play crazy train but that took about 7 months to start playing confidently.

Robert Freeborn

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    First song I learned was “Dammit” by Blink-182. IT was within my first year of playing, pretty early on. It doesn’t take much skill to play Blink songs XD

Tristen Becci

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Iron Man was my first, Smoke on the Water second, Eye of the Tiger third, Enter Sandman fourth, and Crazy Train fifth. After those five I’ve stopped counting.