• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

First song

Alec Lewis

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
First Full song was Heaven nor Hell by Volbeat. It’s not as heavy as i normally like but it was a great song to start with, and it didn’t take long at all to learn because it is mainly just one riff of power chords and a simple vibrato solo.

Richard O'connor

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham, England.
First song was the riff from smoke on the water. Much like most people I imagine. Then learnt teenage dirtbag and went on from there learning thunderstruck (my dad bet me I couldn’t play it so I was determined to prove him wrong) and the sweet child o mine.

Cody Kennedy

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I knew the notes to ode to joy from when I was in orchestra, so I learned that by ear within, like, five minutes. The first actual guitar song I learned was Paint it, Black, and it took me about 2 days.

Dylan Tower

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I started on bass so counting that either forty six and two or seven nation army. On guitar it was probably the main parts of afterlife or killing in the name

John Setzler

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Don’t remember the first song I learned but one of the more recent ones was Alter Bridge – Blackbird. All parts minus Mark’s solo took about a week/week and a half just to get the rhythm down.