Free music software, instruments, plugin and Daws

Lindsey

Nov 16, 2019
The Netherlands
Guitar Experience (years)
I found this site back in my favourites. Maybe someone here would like it too.

Copy paste from the site:
''We currently have 283 virtual instruments, plugins and audio aps for FlStudio, Ableton, Cubase, Reaper or your DAW of choice. ''

So far I only use MT Powerdrum kit but I'm sure there are more great downloads on it.
Here's the link to check it out. The download links direct you to the official site of the product.

Andrei Moraru

Nov 11, 2019
andreilucianmoraru.com
Nice link!

Here's what I've been using in my covers/songs, maybe people will find a good use for them:

- MT Power DrumKit 2
- Ample Acoustic Guitar M II Lite or whatever it's called
- Sonatina VST (orchestral sounds, wink wink)
- Ample Bass P Lite II or whatever it's called
- Voxengo TubeAmp

Also, for mastering purposes, go for Ozone from iZotope...it's currently at version 9, someone helped me with my mastering with version 8. It's so easy to use and it has a mastering assistant that gets you started for streaming services or CD. It's truly amazing.

I've also tried my hand at some distortion VSTs and cabs, but I couldn't get something better than I can get out of my amp for now, so...yeah.

Lindsey

Nov 16, 2019
The Netherlands
Nice link!

Here's what I've been using in my covers/songs, maybe people will find a good use for them:

- MT Power DrumKit 2
- Ample Acoustic Guitar M II Lite or whatever it's called
- Sonatina VST (orchestral sounds, wink wink)
- Ample Bass P Lite II or whatever it's called
- Voxengo TubeAmp

Also, for mastering purposes, go for Ozone from iZotope...it's currently at version 9, someone helped me with my mastering with version 8. It's so easy to use and it has a mastering assistant that gets you started for streaming services or CD. It's truly amazing.

I've also tried my hand at some distortion VSTs and cabs, but I couldn't get something better than I can get out of my amp for now, so...yeah.
Do you know if it's possible to download more drumtracks for MT Power drumkit somewhere?

Lindsey

Nov 16, 2019
The Netherlands
What do you mean drumtracks? Like more midi grooves or what? If you mean that then I'm not sure but I don't think so but you can always draw the notes on the piano roll in your daw and create new grooves.
Yes, midi. I'm not so good at creating my own tracks at the moment.