• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Fun Rhythm Songs?

William Byerley

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Nether Worlds
Nah, not gonna try all upstroke, but you can show me how it's done lol
I'll try it one day, after the contest when I can focus on it better. I want to try it, but I meant practice upstrokes in general if you got the downstroke good.
I just tried it, my arm needs some rest now

Last edited:

Aileé Guerra Aréizaga

PhD in GunsN'Roseology
Nov 11, 2019
Canada
www.ailee.ca
Oooh I love rhythm ! Some of the ones I’ve learned which were fun and not too crazy are :

“Black No. 1” - Type O Negative
“The Kids aren’t alright” - the offspring
“A Place for my head” - Linkin Park
“Shine” - collective soul

and as others said, anything by ‘Tallica ! 🤘🏻
Nice! Black No. 1 and Collective Soul!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aileé Guerra Aréizaga

PhD in GunsN'Roseology
Nov 11, 2019
Canada
www.ailee.ca
I've been practicing a lot of rhythm lately, but I'm going more along the lines of singing and playing (which is a great exercise even if you don't plan on becoming a singer).

Out of the ones I'm learning right now, you might enjoy "House of the Rising Sun". The rhythm pattern and chord progression are so cool and you can add a lot of blues licks to spice it up if you want. :)

Ids Schiere

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
I've been practicing a lot of rhythm lately, but I'm going more along the lines of singing and playing (which is a great exercise even if you don't plan on becoming a singer).

Out of the ones I'm learning right now, you might enjoy "House of the Rising Sun". The rhythm pattern and chord progression are so cool and you can add a lot of blues licks to spice it up if you want. :)
House Of the Rising Sun is a good one, also a nice one to practice dynamics 👌

Dominik Gräber

Supporter
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    Oooh I love rhythm ! Some of the ones I’ve learned which were fun and not too crazy are :

“Black No. 1” - Type O Negative
    “The Kids aren’t alright” - the offspring
    “A Place for my head” - Linkin Park
    “Shine” - collective soul

and as others said, anything by ‘Tallica ! 🤘🏻
    Definetly Putting "A place for my head" on my list😍

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Supporter
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com

Gotta give this one a fair listen First. I am Sure I Heard it before though. Thanks for the Suggestion!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!