• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

GUESS WHO'S BACK...

...BACK AGAIN...​

GUESS WHO'S BACK...​

TELL A FRIEND...​

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back......

ITS OUR ONE AND ONLY QUEEN CAT OF THE SCHOOL, THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS, THE GUITARIST FOR UNKNOW, THE ONE AND ONLY....​

@Jak Angelescu

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

Okay, In all seriousness, our GLORIOUS Queen is back in action and is again an Admin on the school. We all know she took a break for various reasons, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say I am absolutely thrilled that she has made her gracious return to us !

Let us bask in this glorious return, but not bombard our beloved Queen too much. If you do, Mama Peach shall beat you to death with the all mighty flipflop; and if you're extra bad, you shall be made to go out back and pick your own switch for your beating :ROFLMAO:

Lets all show our girl some love and the respect she deserves !

Welcome Back Jak ! :pink-heart:

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown🎸 Mother of Dragons🐉
Staff member
Legend
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Kansas City, MO
    OMG YOU GUYS😭😭😭😭

You all are seriously just too amazing. It's incredible to me how much support you all still give me throughout all of my phases of these last FOUR years.... yes, I believe it's been practically 4 years now!

I can't stop laughing at the "Jakisms" you all have, like "Oh shit better start playing standing up and practicing my vibratos"😂😂
    Seriously... I can't thank you all enough for being kind, understanding and supportive of what I went through a while ago, and to be welcomed back so lovingly is amazing.

We're still working out the kinks. Not sure if Alicia is going to stay an admin or not. I think it would be best if we had two because we work so well together, but it's ultimately going to be up to her. Regardless, if she stays or if she goes she's done a fucking fantastic job here. She really has and I couldn't be more thankful for her!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I think you both have different ideas and outlooks and put together could solve a lot of problems that woulda pushed one person over the side. Also would make planning ideas easier with different outlooks. If you both can deal why not? You'd both make a great team.

I didn't forget Ed either he's pretty good too! All three of you together would be a great mini team imo.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Millie Imber

Campfire Attention Holder
    Staff member
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Holy shittttttt!!!! Welcome back, Momma Cat!!! Right, allow me to prepare the chocolate offering :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We missed ya loads, it's amazing to have ya back!! And it'd be absolutely amazing if Alicia stays too, having your different ideas alongside Ed would be just perfect! Love ya all loads!! ❤️