• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

Happy Birthday to Synyster Motherfu**ing Gates

Dan Shipway

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Wanted to wish you an absolutely amazing birthday Syn. This amazing place and community that you created has helped me out in more ways than anyone could ever know, you and Papa G are the coolest dudes around and are a huge reason I pick up the guitar every day.
There have been so many times when I have wanted to put my guitar down for good or times where I was in a rut and couldn’t accomplish anything but this school is always so quick to turn it around.
Once again, Happy Birthday Dude!

Sven Barnitzki

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
Happy Birthday Mr. Gates!
Keep up the amazing work and thank you for being such a nice guy and for all what you did for us!
Have a great Day Mate!

Rute Rodrigues

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Portugal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE, thanks for beeing my inspiration since I was younger. Hope you have a great time with your friends and family! Keep up your great work with the other four guys, you all are amazing!

Gabriel Corso

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Happy birthday, man!!
Thanks again for building this community and inspiring each and everyone of us!
Wish you the best 🇧🇷

Pablo De Miguel

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Happy birthday, Syn!!!! Thank for creating this awesome school and for bein a daily inspiration for me.
Enjoy you day!!

Ed Seith

Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
Happy birthday, Big Man! Hope your day is awesome, and those fucking earthquakes stop and your day is full of peace, love, family, and metal.

Syn Gates

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2019
You guys are amazing thanks so much for all of the kind words, I love you all so fuckin much!!

Kfir Yaakovi

New Student
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Israel
Syn, be sure you have so many people here who are now part of your family and are here for each other 🙂
Fucking Happy Birthday man
P.s Anna’s painting in the other thread. fucking masterpiece

This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Kfir Yaakovi.

Cody Dusenberry

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Happy birthday Syn! Ever since I started listening to Avenged I was amazed by your guitar playing skills. You are the main reason I started getting serious about my guitar playing and gave me the motivation to start learning the theory side of music.
Happy once again Syn!