• Van Halen Tribute Contest!

Show us your Van Halen tributes! It can be rhythm or lead. Winner will be given 3 months of a Legendary membership FREE
    Deadline: October 24th

JOIN THE CONTEST
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Happy Birthday to Synyster Motherfu**ing Gates

Dan Shipway

Free Bird Player
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Wanted to wish you an absolutely amazing birthday Syn. This amazing place and community that you created has helped me out in more ways than anyone could ever know, you and Papa G are the coolest dudes around and are a huge reason I pick up the guitar every day.
    There have been so many times when I have wanted to put my guitar down for good or times where I was in a rut and couldn’t accomplish anything but this school is always so quick to turn it around.
    Once again, Happy Birthday Dude!

Sven Barnitzki

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Germany
    Happy Birthday Mr. Gates!
    Keep up the amazing work and thank you for being such a nice guy and for all what you did for us!
    Have a great Day Mate!

Rute Rodrigues

• Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE, thanks for beeing my inspiration since I was younger. Hope you have a great time with your friends and family! Keep up your great work with the other four guys, you all are amazing!

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Happy birthday, man!!
    Thanks again for building this community and inspiring each and everyone of us!
    Wish you the best 🇧🇷

Pablo De Miguel

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Happy birthday, Syn!!!! Thank for creating this awesome school and for bein a daily inspiration for me.
    Enjoy you day!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    Happy birthday, Big Man! Hope your day is awesome, and those fucking earthquakes stop and your day is full of peace, love, family, and metal.

Syn Gates

Administrator
    Staff member
    Sep 18, 2019
    You guys are amazing thanks so much for all of the kind words, I love you all so fuckin much!!

Kfir Yaakovi

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Syn, be sure you have so many people here who are now part of your family and are here for each other 🙂
    Fucking Happy Birthday man
    P.s Anna’s painting in the other thread. fucking masterpiece

This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Kfir Yaakovi.

Cody Dusenberry

Nov 11, 2019
    Happy birthday Syn! Ever since I started listening to Avenged I was amazed by your guitar playing skills. You are the main reason I started getting serious about my guitar playing and gave me the motivation to start learning the theory side of music.
    Happy once again Syn!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!