• Van Halen Tribute Contest!

Show us your Van Halen tributes! It can be rhythm or lead. Winner will be given 3 months of a Legendary membership FREE
    Deadline: October 24th

JOIN THE CONTEST
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Having issues with your user upgrade or achievements?

Harrison Fontes

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
If you did not receive the user upgrade that you paid for or did not get achievements that you have earned, please respond to this thread and we will make sure you get them!
I'm sorry, late to the party. Where can I find about these user upgrades? Thank you.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dk6661

Garage band Groupie
Nov 12, 2019
I just tried to upgrade to legend today but i dont think it registered yet not sure if it just takes time to go through

Dominik Gräber

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    I See the admins are getting the achievements fixed! Awesome!!
    One Thing that doesn't Work is the one where you have to buy something From the Shop. Which I did, but even Back then it seemed the Shop couldn't Link my Mail to my SGS Account.

alexj

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    I just tried to upgrade to legend today but i dont think it registered yet not sure if it just takes time to go through
    Hey there! On my end I can see that you tried to purchase the upgrade, but the payment didn't go through

JoeCremo

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 15, 2020
    Hey whenever I go to change my achievement showcase, it shows that I have the achievements, but when i click on them it says 1 out of 0. And I can't save it.

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey guys!

Im fairly certain we have the major issues with subscriptions, achievements, and marking lessons complete resolved. Just want to make sure though. If you guys can look at your achievements and make sure they look mostly correct, as well as perhaps marking a lesson as resolved or reupping subscription, let me know if there are any issues!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!