Hello all.....

Rijul_Jr

Jul 8, 2020
Bangalore,India
Guitar Experience (years)
I'm from India,and I joined this group,because I have been learning guitar for 11 years now....but I never had an interest for it......its been only 2 years since I've started to play guitar with all of my hearts content and have been improving my guitar skills ever since.....I hope that this site will help me better my guitar skills......

cheers...

Alan Carter

Nov 11, 2019
Welcome mate, plenty of good peeps here and lots of good lessons.

Dominik Gräber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
www.youtube.com
Welcome! You've come to the right place! To make the most out of this site I would recommend using the forum and posting progress videos of what you're working on to the media page! We have an incredible and supportive community here!

Donovan Etue

Nov 11, 2019
Washington State
Welcome! Glad to have you here! Dominik's right, to best utilize the school I'd definitely recommend checking out the forums to see what the latest topic is. Also using the search bar to look for topics we've talked about over the years can be pretty helpful too! If you feel comfortable enough to do so I'd definitely recommend you uploading your progress on what you've been working on whether it's a solo you've been learning, a new scale you learned, or your progress on one of the many lessons here! Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask! There are a lot of people here can help you answer your question whether it's gear, theory, technique, gigging, or home recording related!