House of Syn clothing? Where Did It Go?

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Guitar Experience (years)
That’s what a lot of people are saying! I know that when they announced The End of the World tour it came off like a play on words to me because they just got done doing The Stage “World Tour” 😂
But some people were also speculating he may be going digital. Then there have also been talks about new material. These guys are always cooking up surprises, so I always just let my mind think anything is possible 😊 but PG had an Instagram post earlier today that I thought may have something in common with Syn’s, but I could be thinking too far into it. I just get excited 😊😊

Daniel Sobota

Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Well, Papa G’s post is probably connected, because it’s in the same studio. As for new material, Matt said they are going to start writing after this summer tour, so it’s gonna happen sooner than later, which is a great thing. 🙂

Josh Wright

Nov 11, 2019
He has talked about going digital with fractal audio before. I think he is going to do it on this tour.

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
Agree, Josh. Between the two posts, it’s pretty clear they’re with Cliff at Fractal modeling his road Hellwins. I only hope when they’re done, they release ’em to the wild, along with @syn‘s personal presets. That would fucking rule.

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
It’s obvious my speculations are wrong 🙇🙇 but I don’t follow Syn’s rig at all. I’m not much of a gear person and so I didn’t even know what Fractal audio was until last night. 😱💁

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Someone asked on his Instagram where they could get those tones at. To which he replied “they’ll be available to you very soon 😉”!!! So maybe I wasn’t entirely wrong, lol! Syn fans are going to lose their minds if he’s partnering with Fractal for tones we can buy 🙆🙆🙆

Josh Wright

Nov 11, 2019
I’m looking into getting the fx8 because it’s slightly cheaper, but I’m also looking at getting a new guitar, and a plasma pedal once that comes out. Oh the troubles of being really into gear.

mike d

Nov 11, 2019
I have some Syn Gates Clothjng shirts. All are men’s size medium. I will put them on eBay if you guys are actually interested. Let me know

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
LET’S SEE THEM!!! Please don’t sell them just yet! Message me the photos and prices! 🤗

Marc Komma

Nov 11, 2019
Being more silent in the community, I have to ask you as well Mike D, if you can sell them maybe here throughout the website. I would love to own at least something from the old SG clothing days.

mike d

Nov 11, 2019
I’m not against selling the via this site instead of going through eBay. Message me if any of you are serious. I can send pics to you individually

mike d

Nov 11, 2019
Anyone interested in purchasing any Syn Gates clothing off me, message me here or DM me on Instagram (md1579). I’ve sold 1 shirt. I have 3 more that I’m willing to sell. All shirts are medium in size and in good condition. Thanks.

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
I said I was interested, told you a price I’d be willing to pay and you never got back with me 😟😟