How did you get your first guitar?

Daniel Bernard

Nov 11, 2019
I got a 120$ CAD guitar from a local music store for my 12th or 13th birthday. I despise that guitar haha I actually smashed it last month just to know what it feels like 😛 It was a Behringer Strat.
If you got a guitar thats playable, an amp and a stand for 140$ I think you really found a great deal! If it’s a clean amp you can always buy a cheap distortion pedal! 🙂

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.facebook.com
Well you tend to wear in your first guitar. So I didn’t want to throw a bunch of cash at something i wasnt sure I’d really enjoy. Once I started playing every day 2-3 hours at a time, I was ready. The REvenger was only 800 I think, the guitar sounds so much more. I still beat up that guitar tho, needed to go in for repairs a couple times lol. I take much better care of it now.

Sayonil Mitra

Nov 11, 2019
@supraja….at least we are glad that that we, everyone picked up guitar and gathered in this forum. Let us know if you create some riff

Sayonil Mitra

Nov 11, 2019
saw your first one @supraja…..could not comment there so saying it here. It was clean playing. Liked it. keep on posting more stuff

supraja vadlamani

Nov 11, 2019
@Sayonil, thanks so much man! I wonder why you were unable to comment on the video itself, but thanks for letting me know 🙂