How many until you start to mess up?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    Okay, for scientific purposes I tested this. After like 2 beverages I actually felt I played better oddly enough, I wasn’t as tense and just went with it so to speak. Now, around 6-7 is where shit went downhill fast 😂 but it was still fun ! More fun that usual, so there’s that !
    More testing is needed.

Ids Schiere

Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I drink somewhat regularly, but not a lot. As a rule, through my gigging years (which shall return again), only 1-2 beers before showtime - minimum of 1, maximum of 2.
    I did a show on like 8 🤣🤣

The second half anyway. We had one set then a break with free beer and me and the bass player just got drunk 🤣🤣🤣

We had to play another set after that 🤣🤣🤣

Chris Johnston

Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    I did a show on like 8 🤣🤣

The second half anyway. We had one set then a break with free beer and me and the bass player just got drunk 🤣🤣🤣

We had to play another set after that 🤣🤣🤣

Haha! Nothing better than a rider :love: How did the 2nd set go?

We used to play this really swanky place that would only give us a small-ish rider - and the drinks at the bar were extortionate. So I used to take a flask of Rum and a small bottle of Coca cola in my gig backpack. Then when I'd go to the toilet to change clothes for our set, that bottle of Coca Cola magically became Rum & Coke 🤟 The perfect after gig reward!

Ids Schiere

Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Haha! Nothing better than a rider :love: How did the 2nd set go?

We used to play this really swanky place that would only give us a small-ish rider - and the drinks at the bar were extortionate. So I used to take a flask of Rum and a small bottle of Coca cola in my gig backpack. Then when I'd go to the toilet to change clothes for our set, that bottle of Coca Cola magically became Rum & Coke 🤟 The perfect after gig reward!
    Ooh, I got compliments but can't really remember 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Chris Johnston
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Search over 1 MILLION titles!