I have to confess something...

Dominik Graeber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Okay. How do I say this?
I lied to all of you. I am sorry. I am not really Chad Kroeger aka the Almighty God of Kings. I just spoke in his name. But I can't live with the shame anymore. Sorry @Edward John no Nickelback / Mayer / Rammstein tour happening soon.

I hope you all can forgive me. @Jak Angelescu give me back my true identity now.

1210-chad-kroeger-tmz-3.jpg

Kai C

Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
Ok then who are you really then? I've been playing a lot today and the pervasive thought midst metronome sounds has been "who is he really?".

Somewhere I even laughed and wondered if it might be Syn going incognito so he can talk to us without anybody freaking out

Dominik Graeber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Ok then who are you really then? I've been playing a lot today and the pervasive thought midst metronome sounds has been "who is he really?".

Somewhere I even laughed and wondered if it might be Syn going incognito so he can talk to us without anybody freaking out
@Jak Angelescu will tell you. It is to emotional for me to talk about right now

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK

Syn jams to Here and Now, its a fact.