I have to confess something...

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
My hate for nickleback isnt really nickleback hate its Canadian rock music hate. There is a bit of a personal thing there lol. Canadian music isnt the best. And they are considered one of the best in Canada. There is some good music out there in Canada it's just hard to find. But all of Canada "top bands" are bands I really cant get into. Rush was always my number one.

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
My hate for nickleback isnt really nickleback hate its Canadian rock music hate. There is a bit of a personal thing there lol. Canadian music isnt the best. And they are considered one of the best in Canada. There is some good music out there in Canada it's just hard to find. But all of Canada "top bands" are bands I really cant get into. Rush was always my number one.
Triumph, in my opinion, are better than Rush. Canada has a proud history in rock and metal.

Dominik Graeber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Aren't Billy Talent canadian too?

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
History yes.. but now? We only have a couple decent artists.

You'll mention the hip. I'm not a fan personally. Altho I respect the legacy. I dont know of triumph. Billy talent is Canadian but I stopped listening. Simple plan is garbage.. (sorry lol) all these guys are bands that people love in Canada. I can't think of the others but there are more. But not my cup of tea.

Lindsey

Nov 16, 2019
The Netherlands
Okay. How do I say this?
I lied to all of you. I am sorry. I am not really Chad Kroeger aka the Almighty God of Kings. I just spoke in his name. But I can't live with the shame anymore. Sorry @Edward John no Nickelback / Mayer / Rammstein tour happening soon.

I hope you all can forgive me. @Jak Angelescu give me back my true identity now.

View attachment 467
The new profile pic 🖤🖤😅

Reactions: Dominik Graeber

Dominik Graeber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Okay. How do I say this?
I lied to all of you. I am sorry. I am not really Chad Kroeger aka the Almighty God of Kings. I just spoke in his name. But I can't live with the shame anymore. Sorry @Edward John no Nickelback / Mayer / Rammstein tour happening soon.

I hope you all can forgive me. @Jak Angelescu give me back my true identity now.

View attachment 467
I kinda hoped Jak would go for it and give ne a crazy new Name 😂