I have "we come out at night" live at warped tour in way better quality than hopeless records.

Andrew Fernandes

Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
The only problem is this label(Hopeless records) is very difficult I could get them more views and they would be getting paid also. They would get the revenue, win, win. But I don't want to risk the video getting taken down, and impact my channel. What should I do? Maybe nobody wants to see that video?

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Guitar Experience (years)
Honestly, I've never really had any problem uploading any Avenged sevenfold covers to YouTube. They never get taken down and I don't think Avenged are blockers so If you want to upload it you'll probably be fine.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
This isn't a cover by the sounds of it.
No but for a cover they look for sounds that could be theirs so if you play along to the album track blockers take it down, If you make a backingtrack yourself they don't.

This is their property and they Avenged don't take stuff down even when you you use the original album track which is their property. They just demonetize it, I think Rick Beato explained this numerous times how it works with this stuff.

Andrew Fernandes

Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
Literally made the labels like 100 dollars each time I upload a certain live video they take it down then they let it go back up like so many times I could have made them 1000$ if they just let the video gain traffick freely. Like this particular video, I am so baffled why they would sabotage their revenue stream literally makes no sense. Them taking it down hurts the youtube algorithm if it was left up they would have earned a lot more money.

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
No but for a cover they look for sounds that could be theirs so if you play along to the album track blockers take it down, If you make a backingtrack yourself they don't.

This is their property and they Avenged don't take stuff down even when you you use the original album track which is their property. They just demonetize it, I think Rick Beato explained this numerous times how it works with this stuff.
Basically if you play through the song. It flags right away. If you skip parts so it's not start to finish .. I think that stops the flag.but they can still search and flag.it that way too.

Laur Trandafir

Nov 11, 2019
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I've never really had any problem uploading any Avenged sevenfold covers to YouTube. They never get taken down and I don't think Avenged are blockers so If you want to upload it you'll probably be fine.
Lucky you! Every guitar cover of A7X I’ve ever posted immediately gets copyrighted smh