• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Interesting pedal

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I was just doing some window shopping for tc electronic pedals and found this pedal. It's basically a volume swell pedal and it sounds pretty killer IMHO

Reactions: Ed Seith

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Yeah, TC electronic makes very decent budget pedals which is great! I never knew they made this one tho and found it by accident while looking for a compressor pedal
Yes there are a lot of pedals in that budget friendly series from TC. They arent the best but they are great for experimenting and getting started at building a pedal board

Reactions: Ids Schiere

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Yes there are a lot of pedals in that budget friendly series from TC. They arent the best but they are great for experimenting and getting started at building a pedal board
Yeah, I actually own the mojo mojo overdrive which is a surprisingly good overdrive pedal considering the price. K think it goes for below €50 and even people like Paul Gilbert use it.