• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Interesting podcast

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
Nice. I was gonna call bullshit when he started with "lose the the ego". But he surprised me - and nailed it. Lose the fear. Your ego can actually help you lose the fear by telling yourself - "Fuck what people think. This art I'm creating pleases me and I'm proud of it."
You can't please everyone - nor do you want to. You need to please yourself and LOVE the art you create. Other like-minded people will be touched IF it touches you. Some people won't like it. Good. I don't want people who love Justin Bieber to like what I do. I'd be insulted.
If you want to please everyone - go sell ice cream.

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Nice. I was gonna call bullshit when he started with "lose the the ego". But he surprised me - and nailed it. Lose the fear. Your ego can actually help you lose the fear by telling yourself - "Fuck what people think. This art I'm creating pleases me and I'm proud of it."
You can't please everyone - nor do you want to. You need to please yourself and LOVE the art you create. Other like-minded people will be touched IF it touches you. Some people won't like it. Good. I don't want people who love Justin Bieber to like what I do. I'd be insulted.
If you want to please everyone - go sell ice cream.
Ooh, I just bought biebs latest record And also bought like 3 of your records as well. Hmm, how to solve this, I don't really want to insult you 🤔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com