S

Introduction to Alternate Picking – Lesson 39

Lesson by: SynGates.com

Adrian Tache

Nov 11, 2019
Romania
I've been playing for almost 2 years and i guess i know the basic mechanics. I've been also doing economy picking without even knowing what it is. In some pretty hard songs i can do it with no trouble but in some others i am having difficulties so i guess i gotta start over from scratch and learn how to do it properly from the most basic forms. Thank you so much syn and papa gates for sharing your valuable knowledge with us! Mad respect for that.

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
I've been playing for almost 2 years and i guess i know the basic mechanics. I've been also doing economy picking without even knowing what it is. In some pretty hard songs i can do it with no trouble but in some others i am having difficulties so i guess i gotta start over from scratch and learn how to do it properly from the most basic forms. Thank you so much syn and papa gates for sharing your valuable knowledge with us! Mad respect for that.
Thank you for being here, Adrian! Most great players are using a combination of techniques. The more tools you have, the easier it is to play difficult things.
Good luck!
PG

Reactions: Ed Seith