Lets Share our Dream geetars

soren a

Nov 11, 2019
OK mine is probably Schecter synyster custom s or dean from hell dimebag signature model

Billie M

Nov 11, 2019
My dream guitars are a Schecter Synyster Custom-S, a Schecter SYN AC GA SC and a Godin LGX-SA

Dominik Gräber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
www.youtube.com
Guitar Experience (years)
Oh I love the Syn Customs, but to be honest, my dream guitar would propably be the ltd flying from michael padget, dunno the exact name though. This gun inlay is just gorgeous.

Dominik Róg

Nov 11, 2019
Chocianów, Poland
I’d love to own an orange Schecter Avenger Custom with Syn’s signature pickups… And later maybe I’ll give it some kind of custom paintjob… That’d be great…

Andreas Laich

Nov 11, 2019
always fun to play a gibson les paul, but my absolute dream guitar is syn’s custom s by schecter
killer guitar, sounds and looks absolutely awesome, floyd rose and sustainiac are great features and i love the ultra thin neck – got it last year, couldn’t be happier!

Dylan Tower

Nov 11, 2019
I want an Ernie ball music man jp15-7 string. Those things are awesome. I also want one of the limited run Mark Holcomb prs guitars

Josh Bailey

Nov 11, 2019
I’d love to upgrade and get the full-on Gibson Les Paul Custom…but…I’m not paying over $4k for something with a richlite board. My Epiphone Bjorn Gelotte Custom now is more like a traditional Gibson than what they’re putting out now.

Barış K

Nov 11, 2019
Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty (Artisan or Monarchy) or ESP Eclipse E-II or Music Man JP6 BFR BS Limited Edition can be one of three.

Tristan Martinek

Nov 11, 2019
It’s not a specific one for me…
I need to have 24 frets, with great access to the end of the neck, two humbuckers with split, fast and slim neck profile, a good floyd that stays in tune…
I got a Schecter Synyster Special, and it works great, but I got to change the Floyd, and I will replace the neck Invader with a Dimarzio Illuminator
And I hate to have knobs near my hand when I strum hard, like every stratocasters, knobs got to be far or behind the bridge… I’m not that demanding, right ? ^^

Jacob Derington

Nov 11, 2019
I pretty much own my dream guitar. It’s a Schecter Avenger Hellraiser FR prototype. I changed out the hardware with black hardware instead of that dark chrome that just wears off on your hands and put in invader pickups. Love that thing. But if I had to get something really off the wall, have any of you heard of the gittler guitar? It’s pure titanium body, no head, no fretboard. At first I thought it would sound terrible but it actually sounds pretty good. It’s really small. Has LED fret markers and more than 24 fret, I think more than 30 frets (maybe?).

TheMighty Jambi

Nov 11, 2019
Really tough to pick just one dream guitar for me.
Maybe a Ken Lawrence Explorer with evil looking skulls for inlays and different colored led’s I could switch for the fret markers.
Along with the evil skulls I would like nasty looking barb wire inlay up and down the fretboard.
EMG 81 in the bridge and EMG 60 in the neck.
Something similar to James’s KL Explorer but just a bit different to make it my own I guess.

Ran Eyal

Nov 11, 2019
Ive got my dream metal guitar which is the syn signiture, and now all that remains is a dream since I was kid to build my own guitar with the style of john frusciante