• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Lost

Ivanw995

Campfire Attention Holder
Supporter
Jan 28, 2021
Out of all the live performances I’ve watched, I’ve never seen A7X perform Lost. Anyone seen any videos or have insight. I excited to see the arrangement live.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Ivanw995

Supporter
Jan 28, 2021
Could.be cause the auto tone in the song.
Might be, I sure it wouldn’t be easy at all to perform live. But it would awesome to see what arrangement they conjure up. Hell, it might even be better the the studio.

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
They have never performed it live, a the live performance on youtube of this song are cover bands. It's kind of understandable with the amount of guitars required for it, I mean Kanye west performs live too so don't think the autotune is really the reason 😅

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
They have never performed it live, a the live performance on youtube of this song are cover bands. It's kind of understandable with the amount of guitars required for it, I mean Kanye west performs live too so don't think the autotune is really the reason 😅
Well yeah I agree there but with extra equipment for one song.. eh seems like a waste I mean they have tones of other things. But yeah the dual is a total 4 guitars isn't it? 2 each side?

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Well yeah I agree there but with extra equipment for one song.. eh seems like a waste I mean they have tones of other things. But yeah the dual is a total 4 guitars isn't it? 2 each side?
Yeah it's like a guitar orchestra, rhythm + lead guitars is really a lot. That may also be the reason they don't do wicked end and sidewinder live

Ivanw995

Supporter
Jan 28, 2021
Could possibly use a looper or have a backing track, like in afterlife.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Many ways to get around the issues I agree. But then you'd get people complaining that they weren't really playing .. people complain about everything they can lol.

Ivanw995

Supporter
Jan 28, 2021
Many ways to get around the issues I agree. But then you'd get people complaining that they weren't really playing .. people complain about everything they can lol.
Agreed, anything to whine about. As if they do any better.

William Byerley

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    Pretty much the entire chorus and ending is auto toned ... highly you can thank zacky v for that
    Zacky V is amazing :D Gonna hear it again
    guitars can be auto toned? like the voice?
    was listening to Sounding the Seventh Trumpet again yesterday, it sounds sooooo good
    nevermind I hear it now xD it's part of the song, enjoyed it

Last edited:

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I believe all of revs background vocals are and there's a bit in the bridge too before the final chorus where it's cranked.