Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Making Of "The Descending Dragon" and my finished song!

Dominik Gräber

Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    Hey y'all!
    It's finally time to share my Making Of video to the guitar strap I made for no other than Matt Heafy. I wanted to share this here because first I know that some of you really like my work and may be interested in seeing a bit of the making process. But also the video features my very first instrumental, which I recorded just for the video.

The Song is finally finished and I am proud for this to be my first output. Tons of thanks to @Chris Johnston who helped me with the theory for it and the feedback in the writing process, @Andrei Moraru for the help with the drums and @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga for giving my dumb ass some basics in mixing! :D

So here is the Making Of and also a separate upload of my song:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    Nice drums there. Whoever wrote them has potential.

In all seriousness though, you should be proud of the final result. It's a cool song, really creative. I can hear some bass as well (it wasn't there when I was drumming :LOL: ), which compliments the other instruments.
    Thanks a lot man! Yes, I recorded the bass last after talking to Aileé, who convinced me the song could use it :ROFLMAO:

Kim

Nov 11, 2019
    So cool you made a strap for Matt and he used it!!

That song... is so good!! You can be proud of this. I sure know who gets my vote for the sgs award:) (if we could vote). You are making so much progress!!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!