Most Badass Song you have listened to and why?

Joe Giumarello

Nov 11, 2019
Well you’re definitely a pantera fan so you know Domination. But when it’s live at 1991 Moscow just blows the studio version out of the water

soren a

Nov 11, 2019
i have to agree with you there nothing beats pantera mine is probably Cowboys from hell or Domination or critical acclaim

Jason Collins

Nov 11, 2019
Gonna throw Beyond Oblivion on here again to really drive the point home. TSATS is by far Trivium’s best album.
That said, also want to mention the Drapery Falls by Opeth. What a roller coaster of a song.

Andres Pierce

Nov 11, 2019
Im seeing a lot of trivium here and i HAVE to add the song shogun, abosulte masterpiece and i consider triviums very own “master of puppets” composition. I LOVE the end especially after clean part when Heafey starts singing “now the seas rise up as serpents…” fucking BADASS. Didnt really understand trivium too well until i heard this album and if you like pantera i think youd definitely like this song

Elijah Wormsley

Nov 11, 2019
Hail to the King, Shepherd of Fire, Down with the Sickness, Who Taught you How to Hate, Bleed, Halo, and of course, good ole Enter Sandman come to mind for me.

Dylan Tower

Nov 11, 2019
Make total destroy by periphery. The build into the last statement “as we reduce them all to bones” is just supreme

Richard O'connor

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham, England.
Guns N’ Roses – Its So Easy.
I don’t think it gets more bad ass than this. Everything from lyrics, to the groove to the guitars is bad ass. Especially the rhythm section over the first guitar solo.

Joe Bauer

Nov 11, 2019
Afterlife first comes to mind for me, also Tornado of Souls by Megadeth, Dave Mustaine is another one of those musical geniuses.

Robert Locklin

Nov 11, 2019
Gotta be “Year Zero” by Ghost. I could fight a Grizzly Bear to that song. Listen to the live version off of “Ceremony and Devotion.” You’re welcome.