Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Natural Born Killer live

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Fatiha Zeghir

Nov 11, 2019
London
I think they aren't the biggest fan of that song really. So I doubt they will ever play it live.
The song has wonderful bits in it. I saw online that the chorus is a bit generic, maybe to melodic or something, but the drums and guitars are great, and that solo is amazing, imho. Such a shame :(

Radu-Cristian Perde

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Cheesy? What a strange description... I hope they play it live one day. Just for the solo ^^
Dont get me wrong! I love the song and Nightmare is my favourite album of all time! But I just remember that I think either Matt or Syn said that they found the song ''cheesy'' or something along those lines. Im trying to find the interview but no luck so far :/

Reactions: Fatiha Zeghir

Fatiha Zeghir

Nov 11, 2019
London
Dont get me wrong! I love the song and Nightmare is my favourite album of all time! But I just remember that I think either Matt or Syn said that they found the song ''cheesy'' or something along those lines. Im trying to find the interview but no luck so far :/
Thanks. I have looked online a bit but though I don't find the actual quote, people remember something like that. :(

That's amazing that nightmare if your fave album of all time. It is a great album :)

Radu-Cristian Perde

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Thanks. I have looked online a bit but though I don't find the actual quote, people remember something like that. :(

That's amazing that nightmare if your fave album of all time. It is a great album :)
Yeah me too! Oh well.. one day ill stumble back on it!

And yeah, its the album that just got me into everything so I owe a lot to it! Whats yours?

• Love
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Fatiha Zeghir

Nov 11, 2019
London
Yeah me too! Oh well.. one day ill stumble back on it!

And yeah, its the album that just got me into everything so I owe a lot to it! Whats yours?

Oh lord, my favourite album of "all time" is not rock or metal at all. It's Dusty in Memphis ^^ I listen to many things even if I was a metal head for most of my teenage/adult life. My favourite bands are Avenged, Deftones, Volbeat, Arctic Monkeys, Body Count, Faith No More, Slipknot, Stone Sour among others.

But it's Avenged and Volbeat who make me want to play guitar. I love Rob Caggiano, with Syn.

• Love
Reactions: Radu-Cristian Perde

Radu-Cristian Perde

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Oh lord, my favourite album of "all time" is not rock or metal at all. It's Dusty in Memphis ^^ I listen to many things even if I was a metal head for most of my teenage/adult life. My favourite bands are Avenged, Deftones, Volbeat, Arctic Monkeys, Body Count, Faith No More, Slipknot, Stone Sour among others.

But it's Avenged and Volbeat who make me want to play guitar. I love Rob Caggiano, with Syn.
Hell yeah! I discovered Volbeat when they toured with Avenged and metallica! They are both awesome! Great influences!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!