• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

New A7X song excerpt!!!

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Full quote:
"It was in a song... Song was eh... We liked that part and instead of burying it forever decided to do this instead. Now collectors have something to collect, and people who don’t give a shit about NFT’s can have a small thing to listen to."
I may or may not have had the crazy idea to transcribe it and make a full song out of it regardless of whether they were gonna release it. Don't count on it and it won't happen before may 27th.

I also stole the idea from Mary Spender but details 😅

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    THIS IS SO RAD! The beggining kinda reminds me of Creating God, then there's that pause and everything what comes after left me speechless 🙀 the guitar (not only the lead but also the rhythm), the drums, the bass, everything is just so 🔥🔥 it's going to be a hell of an album for sure! 😻

But I have to say I'm very curious to know how Matt's voice is going to sound on this record 👀 we still haven't got any clue about this yet 🤔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    THIS IS SO RAD! The beggining kinda reminds me of Creating God, then there's that pause and everything what comes after left me speechless 🙀 the guitar (not only the lead but also the rhythm), the drums, the bass, everything is just so 🔥🔥 it's going to be a hell of an album for sure! 😻

But I have to say I'm very curious to know how Matt's voice is going to sound on this record 👀 we still haven't got any clue about this yet 🤔
    He definitely said he's doing new techniques so I'm also interested. I imagine he'll.sing through his nose more now. But until we hear it we won't know.

Reactions: Batbia
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Steven Huth

Campfire Attention Holder
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Ya'll should check out Syn's Alternate picking X Etude :D........

Edit: looks like someone already mentioned it!