Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Guitar Experience (years)
What happens when you try? Can you share a screenshot perhaps?
This is the student I had sent the screenshot of the error screen in the e-mail a while ago. I'll see if I can findit. They get an error saying that they must manually Hit the play button for it to work but even when they do it it doesn't work.

Adin Shepherd

Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I am trying to figure out how to enlarge the instructional videos in the lessons. You can enlarge the tabs but I can't find a button to blow the video up. It is hard to see everything when it is just up in the corner in a small window.
When the video isn't playing there is a small box acts as a slider to adjust the video/tab scale.

20191129_090331.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-090222_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191129-090229_Chrome.jpg

Hopefully that helps you out.

Reactions: Randy Petree

Brad Hill

Nov 11, 2019
Absolutely love this. Synyster is the sole reason I decided to pick up a guitar and being able to play lessons using the Schecter Custom-S makes it really feel like I am able to play with him or his dad!

ARIEF PRAYOGA

Nov 11, 2019
1577046663508.png

I got the problem with my pc windows10 ,i use chrome browser the video but can’t be load :(
i tried to open it on another pc but the result are still same,i think the problem because operating system is windows ?
or maybe i have the problem with my java or flash installed ? but i still can play the video at the website soundslice.com.
I hope you can hear me and give me a solution
Thankyou Very Much

Death

Dec 22, 2019
Guitar Experience (years)
The new site is very intriguing, and the lessons are FREE!! rock on brah,, thanks,,

Adin Shepherd

Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
View attachment 148

I got the problem with my pc windows10 ,i use chrome browser the video but can’t be load :(
i tried to open it on another pc but the result are still same,i think the problem because operating system is windows ?
or maybe i have the problem with my java or flash installed ? but i still can play the video at the website soundslice.com.
I hope you can hear me and give me a solution
Thankyou Very Much
Some members have had issues playing videos, it seems it may be a result of video content restrictions in some countries. Using a VPN seems to solve the issue.

Nov 11, 2019
This looks awesome. I've been so busy with work and school that I just got to check it out. The new design looks amazing.
Great work by the Devs and both Syn and Papa Gates for the lessons.