Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Apr 28, 2020
Guitar Experience (years)
Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Brett I’ve wanted to play for the longest time i actually had a music class way back in 8th grade the teacher told the principal i wasnt welcome any longer in class after about 3 days and i was forced into a different class all together but guitar has always been that one thing alluding me even as i type this i dont own a guitar i will someday i made an account just so i can get used to seeing thing in the lessons doing what i could possibly do until that time comes i get a guitar just watched a couple of the beginners lessons just introducing the guitar and some of the early details in the first 2 videos ill check in and watch some of the other beginners just to kinda see the progress and hope to one day be posting videos myself thank you have a good night

Reactions: Koolaidkid96

Koolaidkid96

May 24, 2020
Canada
Hi I’m new here and I need help syn . I’m a fan of advenged sevenfold and a fan of the rev and I cut my hair and named my wolf plushie jimmy in honour and memory of him and I want to say my cousins is a big fan of yours and he plays guitar but he’s hasn’t played in a very long time and he needs your help so I will make him a separate account this one is mine . I don’t know how to play guitar I find drums to be much easier to me . Please don’t get mad .

RobbyG

Jun 9, 2020
Pensacola
I've actually been playing for a long time but I'm excited to be here. I've been feeling much more motivated to learn and play lately and this is exactly what I need, especially with the Schecter Synyster Gates custom s I'm going to be picking up later this afternoon.