Nightmare solo cover with a FENDER ;)

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
The amp was Line6 spider 75 watt , its not that bad tho
A *LOT* of elitist snob guitarists (yes, there really are some - haha!) shit all over Line6 stuff, but they're stupid and dead wrong. L6 has a lot of quality gear. I had a Pod HD500 that was a killer rig for me, save one caeat - it had bad cab emulation, and you couldn't add your own. That may be the only reason I upgraded to Fractal several years ago, and it did some things (like pitch shifting, so you can play Eb standard on an E standard tuned guitar) WAY better.

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
A *LOT* of elitist snob guitarists (yes, there really are some - haha!) shit all over Line6 stuff, but they're stupid and dead wrong. L6 has a lot of quality gear. I had a Pod HD500 that was a killer rig for me, save one caeat - it had bad cab emulation, and you couldn't add your own. That may be the only reason I upgraded to Fractal several years ago, and it did some things (like pitch shifting, so you can play Eb standard on an E standard tuned guitar) WAY better.
Dime used a ton of cheap practice amps to get unique sounds, any amp can sound amazing.