• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Not staying focused on one thing?

William Byerley

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    I think covers are nice to learn, but not for always ( atleast for me ). In my opinion they help you learn to use a harmonic in a song for example and changing speeds/riffs/melodies during a song is pretty difficult, like maybe beast and the harlot, going from the main heavy riff into the melody chorus part. I just woke up

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Hey friends! Haven't been super active here or even played much guitar lately.

I often find myself in having too many and changing interests at once and I wondered if some of you experienced something like this as well.
    There are so many ideas in my head, styles I want to try, Covers I want to learn. But by the time I started digging into one thing, my mind is on something different again.

Sometimes at work I can't stop thinking about how excited it will be to learn a rhcp cover and by the time I am Home I would love to write an egyptian inspired Instrumental... Is this crazy? 🤣

You got any stories like this too you'd like to share? What are you doing in these situations?
    Egyptian style instrumental? Dom, surely you mean a crushing riff in the style of the greatest band to ever grace Canada?

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection