• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Official A7X song tabs

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    As funny as it sounds, he probably doesn't have the rights for that. There are published guitar tab books for all of the Avenged Sevenfold records, which means the rights were sold or licensed to those publishers, probably exclusively.

There are solo video (SoundSlice) lessons in the works for integration into the site. The lessons will be provided by one of our in-house celebrity guitarists, with direct oversight from Syn to ensure they're being played and taught properly.

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    As funny as it sounds, he probably doesn't have the rights for that. There are published guitar tab books for all of the Avenged Sevenfold records, which means the rights were sold or licensed to those publishers, probably exclusively.

There are solo video (SoundSlice) lessons in the works for integration into the site. The lessons will be provided by one of our in-house celebrity guitarists, with direct oversight from Syn to ensure they're being played and taught properly.
    Let me just add that, after buying a few of them, they are clearly written with probably no input from the band. There are some really awful tabs in those so called official book.... But yeah, its tricky from a legal POV

Reactions: Nocturne

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Let me just add that, after buying a few of them, they are clearly written with probably no input from the band. There are some really awful tabs in those so called official book.... But yeah, its tricky from a legal POV
    A lot of the notes seem pretty correct to me. It's usually mostly the fingering that's absolutely terrible

Kurt Camilleri

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Malta
    www.instagram.com
    The tab books I have are alright but the finger positions are a bit different than what I'm used to :p
    I just look at them as an exercise to see if I can recognise the patterns used.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William Byerley

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    I got WTF, COE and The Stage song books by Hal Leonard
    Only strange thing I saw so far was one chord, was like a 3rd fret plus 12 fret stuff played same time
    It's been awhile, I'll probably open one today and practice something
    I saw people make a living off of tabbing music, I saw they go note for note at super slow speeds
    Tried to learn Exist intro from the book and it's tabbed from synthesizer stuff

Synner Endless Summer Collection