Lesson by: Brian Haner Sr.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I'm from Indonesia, and the video can't start playing, is there anybody with same issues?

Yes, Soundslice (our video provider) does not allow video to play in Indonesia. You will have to connect to the site through a VPN to play the videos. We have many people from many different countries who have to to do this. We apologize, but there's nothing we can do about it.

marioolii

New Student
    Oct 3, 2020
    Yes, Soundslice (our video provider) does not allow video to play in Indonesia. You will have to connect to the site through a VPN to play the videos. We have many people from many different countries who have to to do this. We apologize, but there's nothing we can do about it.
    Thank you for the info

Reactions: Ed Seith

William Byerley

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nether World
    Is this a type of Blues? I didn't have a plan, was trying to think about conversing with my guitar, might have been overdoing it. Thanks in advance! Wasn't paying attention and noticed halfway I was bouncing around, lost myself.

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I've been working on some john mayer trio songs and there's some absolutely phenomenal blues playing in there