Papa Gates' Guitar Collection

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
I’m posting pics of my guitars on Instagram for those interested. First up is my reproduction of George Harrison’s “Rocky” strat. His was a sonic blue ’61. Mine is a sonic blue ’65. I had a friend paint it exactly like the original – down to the nail polish on the knobs. Great sounding guitar! This one never leaves the studio.
Oh btw – I’m gitguy on Instagram.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Guitar Experience (years)
Awesome! I already follow you on instagram even thogh you barely post anything😜
Also as a big beatles fan I’m pretty jaleous of that strat

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Guitar Experience (years)
This is awesome! I should post a photo of my dad’s “Harrison” strat. It’s not exactly like his, but I’ll have to ask him why he calls it that. It’s a fantastic sparkly blue color. I use to call it the “Barbie” strat when I was a child 😂And I’ve been stalking your page there lately. Not as much as Facebook but that’s because I eagerly look forward to your live performances there 😊

TheMighty Jambi

Nov 11, 2019
Nice! I just started the instagramcrackers 3 days ago and basically just going to post pics of my guitars and sweet art. Doing a Guitar of the day and Art of the day. Haha Papa Gates you are the only person I have clicked on follow so far. My instagramcrakers is of course TheMightyJambi

Syn Gates

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2019
Ya pops, we need some more vids of you giggin! I’ve never met a mo fo that covers as much territory and with such precision and feel, maybe I’m biased but go watch him and let’s talk!

Ted Hoffman

Nov 11, 2019
Cool “Rocky”!! Ahhh, the days of psychedelically painted guitars…now you need an SG painted like
Clapton’s/Rundgren’s “Fool” 🙂

Elton Breaux

Nov 11, 2019
Papa gates Thats a nice one. @syn lets see your collection too. Im sure you have more then just your model. Father son axe off lol