• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Paul Gilbert's 5 day challenge

Ids Schiere

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Paul Gilbert has this free 5 day challenge on artisworks and since my social live disappeared with this corona vIrus I figured I'd do it and I thought maybe some people here would like to have a crack at it too.

I'm not sure it's okay to post this here but it's not meant as any kind of promotion for his artistworks school or anything. I just thought it's a cool challenge to do.

Last edited:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    I tried a number of times to sign up, but never got the email, at either of my addresses. Yes, IT guy here - I checked my spam folder :).

Reactions: Ids Schiere

Ids Schiere

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    www.facebook.com
    I tried a number of times to sign up, but never got the email, at either of my addresses. Yes, IT guy here - I checked my spam folder :).
    Strange, I kinda quit at the third day tbh. You had to do this ridiculous big stretch I couldn't do on the G string so I had to change the way to play exactly the same notes and that made it kinda lose its magic.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Search over 1 MILLION titles!