Perfect record

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
Honestly, I always thought Green Day was kind of poser, from the fake accents to the stolen songs (I forget which one, but one of them is TOTALLY Chicago's 25 or six two four, and that's not at all the only one).

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Guitar Experience (years)
I keep thinking about adding continuum by John Mayer to my list of perfect records but he plays 10 of the 12 songs on where is the light is too and all those versions are better IMHO so I just can't do it.

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
Honestly, I always thought Green Day was kind of poser, from the fake accents to the stolen songs (I forget which one, but one of them is TOTALLY Chicago's 25 or six two four, and that's not at all the only one).
Green Day suck, agreed.

Andrei Moraru

Nov 11, 2019
andreilucianmoraru.com
Yeah, I know the song. The first thing that hit me when I listened to it. It's called Brain Stew. Also, Jesus Of Suburbia borrows a LOT from Summer of 69 during the second phase of the song. Listened to a lot of Green Day in High School (American Idiot was the jam back then), but I can't really stand them anymore. A lot of it has to do with them becoming way too invested in the political side of things.

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
Yeah, I know the song. The first thing that hit me when I listened to it. It's called Brain Stew. Also, Jesus Of Suburbia borrows a LOT from Summer of 69 during the second phase of the song. Listened to a lot of Green Day in High School (American Idiot was the jam back then), but I can't really stand them anymore. A lot of it has to do with them becoming way too invested in the political side of things.
I feel like they stopped writing music and just wrote to be popular. I mean kudos to them cause they sure still have their fans out there and growing more in todays age with the agreement with nhl. They definitely sent stupid.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
I forgot The empyrean by John Frusciante. It's one of those records I don't listen to that much because when I do I just kinda stop doing anything else, that's how good it is imo. Weirdly enough also better than any RHCP record imho.

Firsty Lasty

Nov 11, 2019
I'll also shout out a couple of albums which are perfect at what they are.
Blazon Stone "Down in the Dark"
Blazon Stone "Hymns of Triumph and Death"

I listened to the song "Into Victory" while driving to work every day no exceptions for probably about two months straight.

Reactions: Jacques

Jacques

Nov 29, 2019
IL
Sounding the Seventh Trumpet - Avenged Sevenfold
Waking the Fallen - Avenged Sevenfold
City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold
Self Titled - Avenged Sevenfold
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Hail to the King - Avenged Sevenfold
Hail to the King: Deathbat - Original Video Game Soundtrack - Avenged Sevenfold