Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Please Send Love To A Hurting Fellow Student

AcesAurA

New Student
Aug 9, 2020
Hey everyone. I'm Millie's older brother, Brandon. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the love and wishes. We really appreciate everything sent here, it's so much more we could ask for through this hard time. Thank you, everyone. It really means a lot to the point where I made an account here just to do so. It really means a lot to us.

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey everyone. I'm Millie's older brother, Brandon. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the love and wishes. We really appreciate everything sent here, it's so much more we could ask for through this hard time. Thank you, everyone. It really means a lot to the point where I made an account here just to do so. It really means a lot to us.
    Hello Brandon,
    I'm glad the community here can provide you and your family with any type of comfort and happiness during this time. Thank you for taking the time to create an account to tell us that . We all love Millie and her family to pieces and we are always here for you guys if you need us in any way shape or form

Synner Endless Summer Collection

AcesAurA

New Student
    Aug 9, 2020
    Hello Brandon,
    I'm glad the community here can provide you and your family with any type of comfort and happiness during this time. Thank you for taking the time to create an account to tell us that . We all love Millie and her family to pieces and we are always here for you guys if you need us in any way shape or form
    We really appreciate that, it means so much to us to know that you are all here for us during this. I saw all of support through my sisters account and I really just needed to express how thankful I am, and how thankful we are to everyone for giving their condolences. It really means a lot. Thank you for this.

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
    Staff member
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Kansas City, MO
    We really appreciate that, it means so much to us to know that you are all here for us during this. I saw all of support through my sisters account and I really just needed to express how thankful I am, and how thankful we are to everyone for giving their condolences. It really means a lot. Thank you for this.
    Absolutely, brother

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    You are very welcome..things are hard all over right now but know that you have family here

Reactions: Chenkang

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    youtu.be
    Millie and Brandon, My deepest condolences. It's so heartbreaking to hear this. Please stay strong and remember that we are all here for you in any given time. 🙏

• Sad
    Reactions: Shiiji Gates
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ezequiel Romanko

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Argentina
    Oh lord im so sorry for your loss Millie, my condolences it's so hard to face those moment but be sure that you have a really good family here to support you, i hope you're feeling better now, and i believe you're going to see your mom again :) much love for you and your family. we are here for you if you need anything tell us

Search over 1 MILLION titles!