🎄PT. 1 OF SYN AND POPS HOLIDAY PRESENT!🎄

Kfir Yaakovi

Nov 11, 2019
Thank you all so much for this!! Yes, I’m a little tired but it’s just heat exhaustion because I’m so fucking FIRED UP 🔥 about how amazing you guys are!

Yes, this place is a lot of work but it’s nothing compared to a lot of you guys’ struggles. You all are the real fighters...seriously, I’m just a lucky motherfucker who has amazing parents that supported everything I’ve ever done and best friends I’ve grown up with that I either married, or made soul exploring music with. I won’t pretend for a minute that most of you aren’t dealing with very real fuckin problems. You all are the true heroes here🙏

AND, I hate to admit it, but I’m not even really giving back, I just love hanging with you guys. I’m actually the most selfish animal on the face of the planet🦇

I do, however, love all of you with all of my heart. Maybe especially Jak but don’t pick on her for that, you probably(and definitely should) love her more than you do me!

Thanks Jak for being the ultimate Matriarch and many thanks to the rest of you for so much love and devotion to our beautiful and beloved family!

SYN
I'm here only to support Jak. Who are you?! 😂😂😂🤘🤘🤘🤘

This family gives me the fucking best feeling
@Jak Angelescu 🙏❤
@Ed Seith 🙏❤
@Rowan Morris 🙏❤

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
Thank you all so much for this!! Yes, I’m a little tired but it’s just heat exhaustion because I’m so fucking FIRED UP 🔥 about how amazing you guys are!

Yes, this place is a lot of work but it’s nothing compared to a lot of you guys’ struggles. You all are the real fighters...seriously, I’m just a lucky motherfucker who has amazing parents that supported everything I’ve ever done and best friends I’ve grown up with that I either married, or made soul exploring music with. I won’t pretend for a minute that most of you aren’t dealing with very real fuckin problems. You all are the true heroes here🙏

AND, I hate to admit it, but I’m not even really giving back, I just love hanging with you guys. I’m actually the most selfish animal on the face of the planet🦇

I do, however, love all of you with all of my heart. Maybe especially Jak but don’t pick on her for that, you probably(and definitely should) love her more than you do me!

Thanks Jak for being the ultimate Matriarch and many thanks to the rest of you for so much love and devotion to our beautiful and beloved family!

SYN
Thanks for all the music Syn.

Reactions: Syn Gates

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hey Jak! I was wondering if there was still an opportunity to contribute to the gofundme for Papa and Syn's Christmas gift? I'd also love to send a thank you video in if your inbox isn't too crammed.
Technically the go fund me campaign is closed. However, If you have something that you want to give them as a gift, you can send it to me and any money that you donate will be used to cover the shipping to send to them. And at this point I would prefer it if you Ven Mo or pay pal it to me because keeping track of go fund me is really difficult and the fees are starting to get high for that website. And you can always send me anything before the 10th :) I really keep on top with my inbox. The problem with using your money that you donate to go to anything for them as that I have already sent the gift out and I have already paid for it and so I'm not quite sure what your money would be used for and I don't want it to be wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Robinson

Rute Rodrigues

Nov 11, 2019
Portugal

SYN
Glad you like it. We all did it with our hears, we want you guys to be happy xD The video is fuckin amazing Jak, thank you!!

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
I am humbled and completely blown away!
Picked up the package today and was speechless. Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts!
I have not had the chance to give Syn his gift yet, but will do so this week when I see him. Until then I don't want to go into detail about the gifts, but suffice us to say - you couldn't have picked better presents for me!
It really speaks to what we have created here - a family - in every sense of the word. And by "we" - I mean ALL of us.
It's far beyond what I had hoped this school could be.
As usual, Jak's fingerprints are all over this idea. I simply can't say enough nice things about that girl. What would we do without her?!!
I also know she had lots of help - and for that, let me extend a heartfelt thank you to all who participated.
I've been reading the letters with tears in my eyes.
I wish you all love, peace and happy holidays!!!
Cheers!
PG

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
@Brian Haner Sr. This was all Jak's doing so she gets all the credit! Thank you for being you and all you've done for the family
It may have been my idea and I may have organized everything but I really could not have done it without all the insane help I had from everyone including my best friend. I seriously could not believe the amount of support we got on it!! SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT POPS!!🥰🥰

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
Picked up the package today and was speechless. Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts!
I have not had the chance to give Syn his gift yet, but will do so this week when I see him. Until then I don't want to go into detail about the gifts, but suffice us to say - you couldn't have picked better presents for me!
It really speaks to what we have created here - a family - in every sense of the word. And by "we" - I mean ALL of us.
As usual, Jak's fingerprints are all over this idea. I simply can't say enough nice things about that girl. What would we do without her?!!
I also know she had lots of help - and for that, let me extend a heartfelt thank you to all who participated.
Cheers!
PG
Thanks for the site Papa Gates, you and Syn. Wishing you and family all the best for Christmas!

Last edited:

Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar

Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Cheers!
PG
Much love and peace. I personally have been wanting to say thanks for a while now. I have attempted it in the past, but not like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward John

Kfir Yaakovi

Nov 11, 2019
Cheers!
PG
I'm just grateful and happy to have the opportunity to give back a little bit for the people who inspires me and shaped my enitre life in the last couple of years.
I've learnt to smile,cry,love and lost with you guys and I wish I could give back even more.

@Brian Haner Sr.
@Syn Gates
@Jak Angelescu
🤘🙏💙

John Robinson

Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Cheers!
PG
Merry Christmas to you and syn and the families