Riff Challenge Game! Everybody feel free to participate

Jacques

Nov 29, 2019
Troy IL
I do not have an interface YET to upload great quality sound however I'll join in on the fun! Could someone throw an A7X song my way?! I'll gladly provide one for you to play too!

Big Fat Liar

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Awesome, I'll get to it. Unfortunately I haven't even attempted to play this one yet so it should be fun!

Love the distortion on your Paradigm cover, so good!!! With a mean tone like that you should play some "Girl I Know" from them!
Thanks! It fits for Paradigm but depending on what I Play it is too fuzzy.
I'll Look Into "Girl I know" but Not Sure If I'll Cover it now, i have a Lot I want to do right now

Reactions: Jacques

Jacques

Nov 29, 2019
Troy IL
I just wanna make sure were sharing things on the site too.. that way we encourage all the newer guys who dont ser the forums. Some people purposely avoid the forums so they dont even get to see the stuff you guys post. It's nice to see the activeness tho.
@Calvin Phillips , great point! I failed to do so initially so I submitted the video again in "Riffs".

Big Fat Liar

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
It might be best to post the riffs in the riffs section but if you want to post it in a forum thread use the link from the original upload site (eg. youtube) for easier display