RiffChallenge Reloaded

Alicia Willis

Nov 11, 2019
Augusta, GA
😬 I’ve been working on my riff constantly since last night.
it’s definitely going to take a ridiculous amount of time to get it 100%perfect (I have to use my pinky and alternate pick which I suck at BOTH) ....so....I may just post what I have thus far later today..... maybe.... lol.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
www.youtube.com
Guitar Experience (years)
😬 I’ve been working on my riff constantly since last night.
it’s definitely going to take a ridiculous amount of time to get it 100%perfect (I have to use my pinky and alternate pick which I suck at BOTH) ....so....I may just post what I have thus far later today..... maybe.... lol.
Go for it. It's never as Bad as you make it with your comments :D

• Haha
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
www.youtube.com
Guitar Experience (years)
Eh idk. I’m definitely below the skill level of everyone else here, sooooo I don’t think I under-sale it View attachment 645
Maybe under that of most people ACTUALLY SHOWING their skill! I think it's awesome that although you can't play everything yet and are a little insecure you still share your progress with us! Also you've done great with the stuff you posted :D

Alicia Willis

Nov 11, 2019
Augusta, GA
Maybe under that of most people ACTUALLY SHOWING their skill! I think it's awesome that although you can't play everything yet and are a little insecure you still share your progress with us! Also you've done great with the stuff you posted :D
Thanks man ! I really appreciate that so much !