Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

RiffChallenge Reloaded

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    I want to try! (i have a classical guitar only and i am learning metal stuff but i can not play the higher frets please have that in mind hehe :D)

Nice! Lets hear some Strength of the World, the intro sounds very fitting for some classical guitar.

Reactions: Leo7F
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    SAD BUT TRUEEEEEE

SO, checked this bad boy out last night and it appears to be D standard tuning :skull:.

Could you be ever so kind enough to throw me a song that's in either dropped d or standard E tuning?! :lightning-guitar-pick: My Floyd prefers to stay around that range, unless im feeling extra :rainbow-mushroom: and want to adjust everything to dropped tunings.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    SO, checked this bad boy out last night and it appears to be D standard tuning :skull:.

Could you be ever so kind enough to throw me a song that's in either dropped d or standard E tuning?! :lightning-guitar-pick: My Floyd prefers to stay around that range, unless im feeling extra :rainbow-mushroom: and want to adjust everything to dropped tunings.
    Woah, sorry. Didn't notice you still had no new song. Give us Creeping Death then!

• Love
    Reactions: Jacques