• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR

JoeCremo

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys I just recently bought the Hellraiser C1 FR. It’s gonna be my second guitar. The one before was a cheap starting guitar. But I wanted to take the next step and get a real guitar now that I’m committed to learning. Anyways, I did a lot of research on the guitar and I just wanna ask if any of you guys have any experience on the guitar and what your thoughts are about it.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Its gonna be a good guitar but beware, it has a floyd rose. If you have 0 experience with those, you might have a hard time maintaining the tuning and the adjustments... other than that, the schecter C1 are awesome

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
Its gonna be a good guitar but beware, it has a floyd rose. If you have 0 experience with those, you might have a hard time maintaining the tuning and the adjustments... other than that, the schecter C1 are awesome
Yes I did see that it has a Floyd rose. I was contemplating going with the Floyd rose model or not. But I did a good amount of research on the Floyd rose and decided to go with it. Thank you

Reactions: Jacques

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I don't have that exact Model but I do own a modified Schecter C1 Classic. It's really my Go to guitar for everything. Fast, easy to Play. Maybe Not the best guitar on the Planet but kinda feels Like Home by now. So yeah, can't do too much wrong with Schecter 🤘

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
    I don't have that exact Model but I do own a modified Schecter C1 Classic. It's really my Go to guitar for everything. Fast, easy to Play. Maybe Not the best guitar on the Planet but kinda feels Like Home by now. So yeah, can't do too much wrong with Schecter 🤘
    Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Administrator
    Staff member
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Augusta, GA
    So I don’t have that exact model but I do have the C-1 (hardtail)
    I actually just really started playing mine because I wouldn’t reach the higher frets on my strat and I’m quickly falling in love with it and wondering why the hell I never played it before now ! Lol
    As a beginner, the jumbo frets have been so helpful in bending, and I love the fact it actually stays in tune so well !!!! Plus...it’s freaking pretty ! Lol.

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Schecters are great, but like others said, floyd rose can be a bitch to maintain! Im a gibson player myself, so i prefer hardtail guitars. Have fun with it man

Reactions: JoeCremo

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
    So I don’t have that exact model but I do have the C-1 (hardtail)
    I actually just really started playing mine because I wouldn’t reach the higher frets on my strat and I’m quickly falling in love with it and wondering why the hell I never played it before now ! Lol
    As a beginner, the jumbo frets have been so helpful in bending, and I love the fact it actually stays in tune so well !!!! Plus...it’s freaking pretty ! Lol.
    Yea you know I thought that was the c-1 in your seize the day solo video. The guitar really is beautiful. I got the black cherry as well.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
    Schecters are great, but like others said, floyd rose can be a bitch to maintain! Im a gibson player myself, so i prefer hardtail guitars. Have fun with it man
    Yea I have a decent understanding of the floyd, but I know its gonna be a hard time at first.