Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Scream solo picking pattern

Xzavier471

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
May 24, 2020
Hello everyone just wondering if anybody knew what the picking pattern to the solo in Scream is? I play it down up down and then up when playing the second string and then down up down etc but I'm not sure if this is the way Syn plays it.

Gracie31m3

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Mar 1, 2020
Hello everyone just wondering if anybody knew what the picking pattern to the solo in Scream is? I play it down up down and then up when playing the second string and then down up down etc but I'm not sure if this is the way Syn plays it.

I'm pretty sure he's just using an alternate picking pattern, I'm not 100% certain but I think that's what it is.

Xzavier471

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
May 24, 2020
Ok appreciate it! I'm having a little trouble currently so that's why I wanted to see if I was playing it correctly haha

Gracie31m3

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Mar 1, 2020
Ok appreciate it! I'm having a little trouble currently so that's why I wanted to see if I was playing it correctly haha

I've been practicing it for a little while. It's a good way to work on alternate picking, I'm still working on it. Unfortunately I dont have the time I'd like to dedicate to the guitar lol

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Xzavier471

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
May 24, 2020
Definitely! That's sucks, hopefully you'll have more time to practice it

Kevindante

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 29, 2020
    Yeah as long as it sounds right play it how u feel

Reactions: Xzavier471

Xzavier471

Music Theory Bragger
    Legend
    May 24, 2020
    I actually tried that right before you commented and I felt a huge difference it's much easier to play and I feel like I can actually progress now where as before I wasn't really progressing at all. Thanks!

Search over 1 MILLION titles!