Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Servus!

Franzi

Free Bird Player
Mar 2, 2021
Germany
Hi Guys! I'm Franzi, 31 years old from Germany, crazy cat lady and music addict. I just discovered this school via Synyster's Instagram post, and how cool is this?? I always wanted to be able to play the guitar since I first listened to the Dire Straits when I was a child. I tried already two attempts to learn playing the guitar with two different teachers, but it just didn't fit and my frustration was high in the end which is why i haven't used my guitar for years. But listening to Avanged Sevenfold in the last couple of days awakened my passion and wish to learn it again, so I'm really looking forward to what I can learn here and chatting with you guys. 😊

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi Guys! I'm Franzi, 31 years old from Germany, crazy cat lady and music addict. I just discovered this school via Synyster's Instagram post, and how cool is this?? I always wanted to be able to play the guitar since I first listened to the Dire Straits when I was a child. I tried already two attempts to learn playing the guitar with two different teachers, but it just didn't fit and my frustration was high in the end which is why i haven't used my guitar for years. But listening to Avanged Sevenfold in the last couple of days awakened my passion and wish to learn it again, so I'm really looking forward to what I can learn here and chatting with you guys. 😊
    Was geht?
    Cool to have another German joining the school! Willkommen 🤘 :money-face:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
    Legend
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Welcome to the family Franzi! 🤘 Also, good to hear the community of the crazy cat ladies is growing here 🙋🏻‍♀️😹🖤

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Franzi
    Synner Endless Summer Collection