• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Should We Bring Back "Nominations To Post Riffs"?

Alicia Willis

Administrator
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Augusta, GA
    Ok i did my video however I have never posted before- can someone *cough @Ids Schiere cough* help me figure out what to do now
    So first off, you're going to need to ad an embedded media. The easiest way is to upload a video to YouTube (or other comparable site), copy the link after you've uploaded it and go to the media section, then click the "add media" tab. You will have an option to upload into categories or simply under "riffs". Make your selection and just paste your link.

devil'slittlesister

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Legend
    Dec 13, 2020
    So first off, you're going to need to ad an embedded media. The easiest way is to upload a video to YouTube (or other comparable site), copy the link after you've uploaded it and got to the media section, then click the "add media" tab. You will have an option to upload into categories or simply under "riffs". Make your selection and just paste your link.
    Thank you!! 🖤🦇

Synner Endless Summer Collection