Site back up!

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
I am not one to exaggerate. If anything, I try and understate things whenever possible. Trust me when I say this hack was a cluster-fuck of enormous proportions. I can’t begin to tell you how badly the site was messed up. Our team worked round the clock for weeks reading code LINE BY LINE to find bugs and viruses – and there were plenty. Thanks to Patrick & Joe (and all the others) who worked tirelessly on this. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.
Until we launched this site – I had no idea all that goes into making an interactive website work. And that’s the key. It’s interactive. We can talk to you and you can talk to each other. That seems like a small thing into today’s world – but it’s not. It takes a lot of dedicated people to make it all work. And we have the best.
Thank you, Guys! I’m a fan!!!
PG

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Guitar Experience (years)
Wow… I can’t even begin to believe the damage done. All I know is this only gives us a reason to love you guys more. With all your busy schedules, you take so much time and effort into this just for us.
I only wish we could thank you all more!!!

Nov 11, 2019
Is it possible to continuously backup the website, so if anything was to happen in the future you could restore from a backup and scrap the compromised code?